Welcome to the
Winchester Half Marathon
Hampshire’s Hilly Historic Half
25th September 2022Sign up now
The Winchester Half Marathon is a beautiful run that starts and finishes in the centre of Winchester outside the Guildhall.
The perfect training plan to get your shoes laced up and back out to explore and strive for a new personal best.
At Rees Leisure, we know this year has been hard with the usual motivations of group runs or training for an event written off, it is all too easy to let your hard work fall by the wayside.
This is why we wanted to give back and present you with our various training guides for all abilities that you can follow alongside our virtual runs to get you back out and into the world and helping to keep you safe & healthy!
What our participants say
- “Fantastic day”
- “Lovely views”
- “Really well organised”
- “Winchester is a great place to do a half marathon”
- “The countryside makes it”
What do I get in my entry?
- Awesome Finishers medal
- Water stations around the course
- Fully Signed Route
- Incredible experience you won't forget
- Chip timing
- Medical support
- City centre start and finish (easier access and facilities, with great views for your friends and family)
- Online results